Boron combined with ethanolamine.
This boron complex contains an organic molecule and is a liquid formulation, allowing a perfectly uniform distribution of the product, both for foliar application and fertigation. With this formulation, the risk of phytotoxicity associated with the use of boron is significantly reduced.
The use of BOROPLUS allows:
- improved fruiting and prevention of vine millerandage;
- prevention and treatment of “heart rot” in sugar beet;
- prevents cracking of celery edges;
- increases the fruiting of olive trees;
- meets the high demands of boron in cabbage, turnips, asparagus, sunflower, alfalfa, pome fruits fruit, stone fruits fruit, tobacco and cotton.
- Effective prevention of boron deficiency.
- Non-phytotoxic even in early applications.
- Miscible with most common with pesticides.